Web sites performance impacts the business. “33% of consumers will abandon a Web page that takes longer than 4 seconds to load, and more than 60% would not likely purchase again online from a company with a poor-performing site” – says Jupiter Research.
We can help you to make your website load more quickly for visitors, speed up website response time and improve its overall performance. What will we do to achieve the results?
- Site and Visitor Intelligence
- Capacity On-Demand
- Content Caching
- Cache Optimization
- Route Optimization
- Connection Optimization
- Test multiple site pages
- Suggest changes to HTML and CSS code for faster page rendering
- Deliver optimized image files you can upload directly to your site
- Provide server and database changes that speed up every aspect of your site
- Content Distribution Network (CDN)
Your customers will be satisfied with the stay at your web site and hence will have a positive attitude toward your business.
Ask us now how we can help to improve your web site.